Monday, September 10, 2012

Today's letters

Received two - count them - two letters in the mail today PLUS an email...it won't be as easy to write to me when he's in Poland, but in the meantime, I'm enjoying the correspondence!

Here are some excerpts:

"The language is coming along very well, I think.  I wish I could be learning it faster but I get way ahead of myself (hahaha)!"
"Thank you for all of those scriptures!  They have truly helped.  Keep sending cool ones you find and I will do the same.  Check these scriptures out.  Moroni 7:43-48, this is like my guide to becoming a better missionary.  Also Alma 37:6-7 & 37."
"I've learned so much while I've been here.  I truly love it.  Every single aspect of my testimony/testimonies have been strengthened."

Then he writes more stuff in Polish but no translation.  Dangit.




No comments:

Post a Comment