Wednesday, September 19, 2012

4 weeks down...103 to go (or something like that)

Today marks four weeks since Lance has been in the MTC.  For me, it has gone by fairly quickly.  Which is a good indication that the next couple years will just fly by.  I've been making an effort to keep him updated on all the stuff we've been up to.  And I'm sure it is all dull as powder to him in comparison to what he's up to!  


It's feast or famine with Lance writing home, it seems.  This week so far has only been a quick email on Monday.  He says he's been very busy...in fact, he hasn't had time to listen to music!  If that's the case, I know he's way busy!  

He shared some of his most recent favorite scriptures:
Alma...well ALL of Alma, he concludes
2 Nephi 1:15, 32:9
Moroni...yeah, ALL of Moroni, too

He also wanted me to tell those who have been supportive of him that he loves and appreciates them all.  Especially his grandparents, brother, and cousin.  He also mentioned a few friends (you know who you are).  He closed with a few lines of Polish and assures me he is happy & is loving it there.


On a personal note, I want to take this opportunity to thank a sweet friend.  Though we've only just exchanged emails through an email group geared toward missionaries, she went out of her way to send me a gift.  So, thank you, Jannicke!  


No comments:

Post a Comment