Friday, August 22, 2014

The future is as bright as our faith

We dropped Lance off to the MTC on this day two years ago, so it seems appropriate that today is my final entry in this blog.  

Waiting for Lance's arrival

It's absolutely true that the entire family of the missionary is blessed...the blessings may not come in obvious ways, but they come none the less.  One of the most unexpected blessings I have recognized is the new friends I now have.  They have inspired and uplifted me and I will never forget the love I felt from them.  As I reflect on the last two years, I perceive there are many more blessings that I cannot share here.  I can tell you that my life has been greatly enriched and I'm a changed person.  

Lance feels that he served well and has no regrets.  He loves Poland and the people there and feels that he was sent to Poland for a specific purpose.  He already has plans for going back to visit, as soon as possible.
Being a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints was the most incredible experience he's ever had.  

Going in to meet with the Stake President to be released.

It is my testimony that God loves all of His children equally, that the Book of Mormon is His word, and Joseph Smith was a true prophet who was instrumental in restoring the fullness of the Gospel.  

In Jesus's name,
Amen










 


No comments:

Post a Comment