Monday, December 17, 2012

Wesolych Swiat Bozego Narodzenia


This morning's email contained our calling directions so we can talk on the phone on Christmas Day!

Merry Christmas to all!

"I got my new transfer call!  I will be here another transfer in Warsaw with Elder Wilson!  He is the bomb!!  He is super nice and brings the Spirit in, which is good.  Elder Fletcher has two more days until he is gone.  He has been extremely helpful!!  He has taught me so much, I can't even describe it, but I will be able to use the attributes I've acquired throughout this transfer to help me on the next, and so on.  I love being here in Warsaw, it's truly beautiful and amazing!"

"There are dates and almonds everywhere for pretty good deals!  So I will use that recipe, thank you so much!  When I cook, I always cook with curry and a bunch of vegetables.  Even their unhealthy food is ten times better than junk food in America.  And I was told that they don't use high fructose syrup in anything because it's banned in Europe!  I wish America would do that next!  LOL"

"I would agree that God has blessed me with the gift of tongues.  I've realized that we all have this gift to some degree.  And that through God and the endless gifts of the Spirit, we can all become one body in Christ and use our gifts to benefit the lives of others and help other develop their own gifts through God.  And progressively through time developing every God-gift, which is eternal and never ending progression!"

"The weather here is always freezing, but cool!  It's very humid and misty all the time.  It's like always walking in a cloud!  And thank you for always praying for our investigators!  Truly, everything is going great and our investigators are progressing.  It's a miracle and proves that God lives!  I'm glad to hear everything at home is going so well!"


"OOOHHH, and so for calling me on Christmas!  Okay, so here are the details.  On the 25th, you need to call me at 10:00 a.m. your time, which is 6:00 p.m. our time and my number is ------.  So call me at 10:00 a.m. your time and we'll be able to talk!  I'm so excited!!!!!"



No comments:

Post a Comment